Welcome to MCT's Blog
This is the place to find “All Things MCT”, including:
- Leadership/life coaching
- Announcements about events/classes/groups as we provide services to Rim of the World Unified School District (ROWSD) kiddos and their families
- Announcements concerning opportunities on the MCT team for volunteers, paid staff roles, or board/advisory level roles
- Specific answers to questions regarding parenting, classroom management, mental health, or leadership (some in video, some in written form)
- New staff joining the team to increase the reach of our student and community services
Our Audience: MCT Friends, Collaborators, and StakeholdersInitially, this blog will be promoted to those with whom we have a relationship (our MCT "friends" list) but we hope it will become a valued resource to share with others who are interested in the San Bernardino mountain communities, leadership, or counseling/training/coaching.
Want to be a part of the MCT inner circle? Shoot an email to ProgramCoordinator@MountainCounseling.org.
Why would you want to read these posts?
- To take your life mission to the next level by reading our leadership/life coaching posts
- To learn about new staff joining our team
- To learn about and discuss school-based activities sponsored by MCT or its many partners and friends
- Be respectful
- Be aware that this is not a forum for “therapy”
- Be aware that posting a question on this site is not confidential
- We will post at least twice monthly
- We will notify those on our membership list when our posts first appear
- We will respond to all direct questions within seven days of posting
- We will provide a monthly video from one of our team responding to specific questions from our community
- We will monitor blog “traffic” to keep things respectful and professional.
Please leave any thoughts below. We’d love to hear your ideas about how to make our blogging and other social media efforts more relevant to what you care about. Shoot us any questions for our team of experts on leadership, family issues, student concerns, educational challenges. Look for answers to your questions in future posts. We’ve set up a special email (AskUs@MountainCounseling.org) for this purpose.